Covid Response and Facilitiesj
Ambulance facilities provided to (09) patients and( 2) dead bodies
1. Saidakadal to JLNM hospital, Emergency, Patient on oxygen support۔
2. Discharged Pt from SMHS to Rainawari, pt on oxygen support.
3. Discharged pt. from JLNMH to Chadoora, pt on oxygen support.
4. Aalikadal to Shifa hospital for consultation
5. Humhama to Ramzana hospital for blood transfusion.
6. Zakura to Khyber for consultation.
7.Discharged pt.from LD to pampore
8. Discharged Pt. from
B &J to pulwama
9. Discharged Pt. from JVC to Zaldagar۔
10. Super speciality hospital to Magam Dedbody in Dedbody carrier.
11. SMHS to Islamabad/ Annat nag
Dedbody in Dedbody carrier.
(3) Patients have been provided oxygen therapy support for domiciliary use۔
1.Covid+ve, 89%spo2 level and also cancer patient, provided oxygen concentrator for domiciliary use.
2. Discharged Pt from SKIMS to Ahmadnagar, provided oxygen cylinder for domiciliary use.
3. Discharged from SKIMS to chattabal, provided oxygen cylinder for domiciliary use۔
Free medicines provided to the tune of Rs 73181 to registered and emergency patients.
Two pharmacies are running successfully, where hundreds of patients are getting medicines on non profit basis.
*Intersectrol collaboration with govt hospitals.*
25 MPHW or multipurpose health workers are available in hospitals to assist patients and guiding attendants.