Covid Response and Facilitie
Ambulance facilities provided to (04) patients and( 3) dead bodies were carried in dedbody carrier.
1. Discharged from Super speciality hospital to Rawalpora, Patient on oxygen support۔
2. Discharged Pt from SKIMS to Surnkote, pt on oxygen support.
3. Discharged pt. from JLNMH to saida kadal .
4. Discharged from B&J to Pakher pora.
5.SMHS to Hawal, dedbody in dedbody carrier.
6.SMHS to Pampore dedbody in dedbody carrier.
7.SMHS to pattern dedbody in dedbody carrier.
(2) Patients have been provided oxygen therapy support for domiciliary use۔
1. Discharged from SMHS hospital, to Rainawari, provided oxygen concentrator for domiciliary use.
2. Recently Discharged from hospital, to Rajbagh provided bulk oxygen cylinder for domiciliary use.
6 cylinders provided to patients in exchange of empty cylinders.
*Home care facility
4 patients availed home care facility by our Para medical and nursing staff.
Free medicines provided to the tune of Rs 43579 to registered and emergency patients.
Two pharmacies are running successfully, where hundreds of patients are getting medicines on non profit basis.
*Intersectrol collaboration with govt hospitals.
25 MPHW or multipurpose health workers are available in hospitals to assist patients and guiding attendants.